Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

family | alexandria va family photographer

It was way overdue - our last family picture was taken by me 3 years ago. So being in drive from all recent mini sessions I decided to get everybody ready, set the date and time and use the beautiful weather that this fall's been spoiling us with. It all worked pretty well except for the fact that my remote shutter release stopped working and I had to run back and forth to press the button on self timer... it was fun anyway... and no, the pictures are not perfect and I could swap heads forever in photoshop but I'm not going to do it - just leave it as it is :)

5 comments:

  1. Your family is gorgeous and I love this photo... would love to see more hint hint..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this -- the colors, quality of light and sweetness of the family dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! @E. - cannot share more yet - they go on our Christmas cards
    @ Julia - Thank you - you are so sweet - so hard to catch any dynamic when you are trying to catch your breath from running back and forth..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo and I love your outfits!!! You chose such beautiful colors and styles! Love it!

    ReplyDelete