Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

conquering winter blah

 I'm almost ready for winter break, fulfilling last orders and looking forward to decorating the tree, Christmas cookie baking, staying at home a lot with warm slippers on, sipping on a hot tea, getting lazy... But it does come at a cost - it's not easy to get out of this winter stagnation and start working with a fresh eye and tons of creativity later on. So why not challenge myself during the cold months of winter and rediscover things that I love. This comes with a little help from Marta Locklear - Thank You!
This week it's an exercise in hue and texture - color brown (one of my favorites). I was doubly challenged - I love to shoot outside but was stuck at home for over a week with a bad cold so had to shoot at home with less light:(-  but I'm up for any task. Here are my browns:



4 comments: