Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

looking for light

lesson 3 :: unexpected light

OK, so it was fun. I love experimenting with light and if I cannot find a source I'll look harder, or create my own :) I wish I could have driven somewhere and try the car lights but we were snowed in for a week, no going out except with the puppy. I'll leave it for later then and for now here are the results of my trials. In the first two the light sources are obvious. In the next I was painting with light - flashlight to be specific:


Share

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I especially like the first two - laptops are definitely a fun and unexpected light source! beautiful blog and beautiful work here - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great.. really cool love what you did and how you creatively captured the light

    ReplyDelete