Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

wonderful years

I was working on a personal project recently. My father's birthday was coming.70th. I had ideas and projects piling up for years (yes, you read it right - years!!) and I finally found motivation to tackle one of them.
My dad was our family photographer and he was following us with his camera a lot. And you know what it means - lots of photos,  actually slides, taken on different occasions like vacations, holidays and walks in a park. How priceless is it to have at least some memories preserved like that? I had all the slides scanned for several years already, but never found time to go about fixing them - yes, a lot of time had passed since they were new :) but finally I couldn't find any more excuses - after some work on some of them, lots on others and none on the rest I sent them to print. I was in awe when I saw them on paper- beautiful, just beautiful and so , so moving…after shedding a couple of tears and promising myself that soon I'll print them all for my own use I put them in a box and sent them to my dad. Happy Birthday!



More pictures/scans coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment